Bock - Water Heaters
Bock Water Heaters are engineered to handle a wide range of heating loads while using minimal energy inputs. They are more robustly engineered than those in their class—the walls are thicker and it has a corrosion protection system. Bock products are designed to last a long time while minimizing expenses.”
These water heaters have features in four key areas, including:
- Greater Energy Savings – modulating pre-mix blue flame burner reduces fuel consumption by 15% to 25% compared to non-modulating condensing or conventional water heaters
- Reliability and Durability – heat exchanger-to-tank weld joints are overlapped and double-wall reinforced
- Less Maintenance – automated cathodic corrosion protection system with no sacrificial anode rods
- Higher ROI – up to 97% thermal efficiency and minimal maintenance
Founded in 1929, Bock Water Heaters is North America’s largest manufacturer of oil-fired water heaters and a leading producer of commercial gas water heaters. Today, Bock Water Heaters manufactures water heaters designed to operate on any fuel (solar, geothermal, natural gas, propane, oil and electricity) and offers a large portfolio of indirect water heaters and storage tanks.
- High Efficiency Water Heaters
- Gas Fired Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Storage Tanks
DB Sales offers these services for Bock:
- Repair/Maintenance by Factory Authorized Technicians
view all the water heater products that DB Sales represents.